Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Cell Phone Fun...

Have you ever noticed that when a mistake is made in your favor through your cell phone company, it is immediately found and properly processed and charged against you within hours? But if however they make a mistake in their favor, it will take you days if not weeks to get the slightest refund. First of all, you will have to discover that mistake yourself, as they will most certainly not. Then find an employee that knows what planet they are on and is able to read the designated lines off their computer screen clearly and understandably.

When the stars align just right and all this occurs; your next obstacle will be their system, which almost always seems to be down when you are most in need. It’s amazing how I can be on my cell phones website paying a bill, with everything working just fine and dandy. The minute I log into the customer service center to process an inquiry on a problem; the site crashes immediately...

And have you noticed the cell phone warnings at the gas station?

The other day I was filling my gas tank while talking to my mom on my cell. This old lady grabbed my arm and told me that I could blow up the whole gas station with my negligence. I politely told my Mother that I would call her back, lit a cigarette, pulled out a rusty charcoal grill and said, “How would you like your burger biatch?” In other words, mind your own business! If cell phones are that dangerous, they should take them away with the rest of the cap guns, fireworks, and sparkle sticks. It won’t be long before we are smuggling farts in for the 4th of July. You bring the beans; I’ll supply the matches! THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home